RYOBI presents the RYOBI Biscuit Joiner Kit. This biscuit joiner cuts slots for holding biscuits with precision. It has the capability of cutting angles from 0° to 135° with positive stops at 0°, 45°, 90° and 135°. It features a carbide tipped blade, accurate metal fences with rack and pinion adjustment and an ergonomic handle for comfort during prolonged use. This tool has a powerful 6 Amp motor that delivers up to 11,000 RPM which provides power for working in the hardest woods. To learn more about RYOBI tools and check out RYOBI Nation.
- Powerful 6 Amp motor delivers up to 11,000 RPM
- Cutter depth adjustment with positive stops for #0, #10 and #20 biscuits
- Cuts angles from 0°-135° with positive stops at 0°, 45°, 90° and 135°
- Accurate metal fences with rack-and-pinion adjustment
- Ergonomic handle for comfort
- Includes tool storage bag, dust bag and #10 biscuits