• Three seed types, each with its own flowerpot
• Paints, brushes, & stickers for decoration
• Hands-on plant science
• Kids get chive, oregano, and basil seeds to grow and a flowerpot for each type of herb.
• There are six paint colors, two paint brushes, and a sticker sheet kids can use to decorate each flowerpot.
• From initial planting and flowerpot placement to continued plant care, kids get a hands-on opportunity to learn about key principles of plant science
The National Geographic Herb Garden Growing Kit gives kids everything they need to grow chives, oregano, and basil!
The fun starts before any seeds are planted, since the first step is to personalize the three included flowerpots. Kids get six different colors of paint (red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and orange), two paint brushes, and a sticker sheet to make each pot a masterpiece!
After that, kids will get to prepare three peat pellets and plant seeds for each of the herbs in the kit. They’ll be amazed when the seedlings sprout and be thrilled when those tiny plants grow into herbs!
This hands-on botany kit gives kids the opportunity to express their creativity and learn all about plant science. The detailed learning guide provides fascinating insight into the science of plant growth, describes the primary parts of plants, and a whole lot more! There’s even a growth chart kids can use to track their plants’ progress!
Contains: Does Not Contain Any of the 8 Major Allergens
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Educational Focus: Science
Includes: Stickers, Instruction Guide, Shovel
Battery: No Battery Used